Explore Our Flavors
Blueberry Cardamom: Blueberry and Cardamom pair well together to offer a great flavor profile that is rounded out with middle notes of Madagascar vanilla. The fragrantly flavorful cardamom is surely the star of this delicious blend.
Lemon Lavender: Lemon, local Texas honey & Lavender are a perfect match in this light but flavorful combination. The Honey and lavender along with a pinch of vanilla round out the tartness of the lemon in the most amazing way.
Smoked Peach Bourbon: The pairing of sweet peaches, barrel aged American Bourbon and pinch of mesquite smoke coupled with a blend of highly flavorful handpicked spices to create an incredible tasting experience that is sure to please even the pickiest eater.
Lemon Lavender & Blueberry Cardamom: should be paired with lighter sugars such as honey, Agave or Cane Sugars.
Smoked Peach Bourbon: pair nicely with Brown Sugar, Maple syrup, or Molasses.
Blueberry Cardamom Energy Balls
- 1 1/4 cups Oatmeal & Company – Blueberry Cardamom Oatmeal, well mixed
- 2 tablespoons "power mix-ins" — chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, or additional oats
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice — Almond Butter pairs well
- 1/3 cup sticky liquid sweetener of choice — We like honey or agave, but maple syrup isn’t a bad choice either!
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup mix-ins — Dried Blueberries & White Chocolate Chips
- Place all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl: oats, power mix-ins, nut butter, sweetener, vanilla extract, salt, mix-ins, and any other spices you'd like to add. Stir to combine. If the mixture seems too wet, add a bit more oats. If it's too dry, add a bit more nut butter. It should resemble a somewhat sticky dough that holds together when lightly squeezed. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set (this will make the balls easier to roll later on).
- Remove the bowl from the refrigerator and portion the dough into balls of desired size. (I use a cookie scoop to make mine approximately 1 inch in diameter).
- Store leftover energy balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or freeze for up to 3 months.
- For nut allergies: In place of the almond or peanut butter, try sunflower seed butter.
Smoke Peach Oatmeal Crisp
- 1 cup Oatmeal & Company Smoked Peach Bourbon well mixed
- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange peaches evenly in an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl using a pastry cutter until evenly crumbled. Fold Smoked Peach Bourbon Oats into flour mixture; sprinkle and press topping into peaches.
- Bake in the preheated oven until topping is lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
Soft Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground Cardamom
- 1/2 Cup of dried blueberries
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 3 cups Oatmeal & Company Blueberry Cardamom
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cardamom and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in oats, blueberries, and white chocolate chips. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. Roll the dough into walnut sized balls, and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie with a large fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Bananas Foster Granola
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 cups Oatmeal & Company Bananas Foster Oatmeal well mixed
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup banana chips
- 1/3 Cup white chocolate chips
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oats then cook and stir until starting to brown and crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and spread out on a cookie sheet to cool.
- Melt the butter in the same pan over medium heat. Stir in the maple syrup and brown sugar; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Return the oats to the pan. Cook and stir for another 5 minutes or so. Pour out onto the cookie sheet and spread to cool.
- Once cool, transfer to an airtight container and stir in the almonds, Banana chips and white chocolate chips. Any additional nuts and fruit can be stirred in at this time also.